Registration will close on March 8, 2019, at 3pm ET.
FVEY Non-U.S. citizens must register by February 28, 2019.
Classified Day (3/15/19)
This day requires a TS/SCI REL FVEY clearance, which must be passed no later than March 8, 2019.
8:00-9:00 a.m. – Registration Check-in, Conference Center Badging, and Breakfast and Exhibits
9:00-9:05 a.m. – NGA Security Briefing
9:05-9:10 a.m. – Welcome: Ronda Schrenk, Vice President of Programs, USGIF
9:10-9:15 a.m. – Opening Remarks: George Flick, Co-Chair, USGIF Small Sat Working Group
9:15-10:00 a.m. – Keynote: Sue Kalweit, Director, Analysis Directorate, NGA
10:00-10:30 a.m. – Networking Break & Industry Exhibits
10:30-11:15 a.m. – Government Policy
- Eve Douglas, Senior Program Analyst, Office of Space Commerce, NOAA, Department of Commerce
- Chris Henson, Technical Director, Space Sensor Section, NSA
11:15-11:30 a.m. – UARCs and Their Impact on the Community
- John Bunnell, Principal Research Associate, Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI)
- Paul Oppenheimer, Branch Head, Space Dynamics Laboratory
11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. – Lunch Break in the Atrium & Industry Exhibits
12:45-1:30 p.m. – Keynote: Dr. Troy Meink, Director, GEOINT Directorate, NRO
1:30-2:15 p.m. – NGA Update
- Dave Gauthier, Director for Commercial and Business Operations, NGA
- Josh Magarick, Spectral Project Lead, Research Directorate, NGA
2:15-2:45 p.m. – Networking Break & Industry Exhibits
2:45-3:45 p.m.. – U.S. Government Program Updates
- Moderator: George Flick, Co-Chair, USGIF Small Sat Working Group
- Dr. Joe Evans, Program Manager, Strategic Technology Office, DARPA
- John London, Space Systems Program Manager, U.S. Army
- Maj. Mark Scott, NRO MID
- Joy Stein, Programs Manager, Air Force Space Command
3:45-3:50 p.m. – Closing Remarks
The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency’s involvement in this event does not imply endorsement of USGIF by the United States Government.
Agenda subject to change.