USGIF Small Sat Working Group Presents
Small Satellite Workshop: Evolving Capabilities
Wednesday March 7
NGA Campus East, Allder Auditorium
0800-0900 – Registration Check-in, Conference Center Badging, and Breakfast and Exhibits
0900-0905 – NGA Security Briefing on TS/SCI day
0905-0910 – Welcome: Keith J. Masback, CEO, USGIF
0910-0915 – Opening Remarks: George Flick, Co-Chair, USGIF Small Sat Working Group
0915-1000 – Keynote: Stephen L. Kitay, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Space Policy
1000-1030 – NGA Small Sat Programs Update
• Mike Applegate, Source Directorate, NGA
1030-1100 – NRO GEOINT Update
• Jimmy Comfort, Deputy Director of GEOINT, NRO
1100-1230 – Panel: Government Agency Programs Update
• Sean Brady, MC3 PMO, Mission Integration Directorate, NRO
• Natalie Laudier, Army Geospatial Center
• John London, Space Systems Program Office, U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command
• Josh Magarick, Research Directorate, NGA
• Maj. Steve Pugh, Program Lead, Space Enterprise Prototypes, Advanced Systems and Development, Space and Missile Systems Center, U.S. Air Force
1230-1245 – Closing Comments: George Flick, Co-Chair, USGIF Small Sat Working Group
12:45 – Lunch
Agenda subject to change.
USGIF Individual Member: $349*
*In order to obtain the member rate, attendees must be Individual Members of USGIF. To join USGIF as an Individual Member, please go to the online store and select the membership level that best applies to you.
This event requires a TS/SI REL FVEY clearance. Clearances must be passed no later than February 28.
Registration for this event will close February 28 at 3 p.m. EST.