Become a Member
Why Should I Join USGIF?
Join USGIF to stay abreast of industry trends and best practices as well as current customer and mission requirements; to meet new colleagues, GEOINT practitioners, and expand your professional network; and to play an integral role in the advancement of the GEOINT tradecraft through unprecedented access to GEOINT Community leaders, decision makers, vendors, and customers.
Individual membership benefits include:
- Significant discounts to all USGIF events
- Access to members-only events
- Participate in USGIF Committees and Working Groups
- Subscription to trajectory magazine
- Early notification of USGIF events & initiatives
- Ability to submit proposals for Lightning Talks, training sessions, and other unique speaking opportunities at USGIF events
Are you interested to become a member of the premier organization supporting the GEOINT tradecraft?
USGIF offers a variety of options based on your career status and professional affiliation:
- Academic - Available to full-time students at the high school, undergraduate, or graduate levels, as well as to faculty, staff, researchers, and any other full-time employees of academic institutions
- Government/Military - Available to currently employed, non-contractor government and active-duty military personnel
- Industry - Available to corporate employees, contractors to federal, state, and local governments, association and non-profit employees, media/press, and non-governmental organization (NGO) employees
- Law Enforcement/First Responders - Available to currently employed or active-duty, non-contractor emergency services and law enforcement personnel
- Young Professionals - Available to anyone age 35 or younger working in industry; age verification is required
Be sure to take advantage of the discounted multi-year and lifetime membership options!
Interested to join USGIF as an organizational member?
Contact Jeff Ley
, USGIF's Vice President of Business Development and Exhibitions, to discuss pricing and options for organizational memberships. Jeff may also be reached via telephone at (703) 793-0109 x102.
To view USGIF's organizational membership options and pricing, click here
Are you an employee of a USGIF Organizational Member? You are eligible to become a Volunteer Representative at no additional cost!
Volunteer Representatives are able to participate in USGIF Committees and Working Groups on behalf of their organization. In order to receive discounts to attend USGIF events or have access to members-only events, volunteer representatives must join as an individual member. Sign up as a volunteer representative or join as an individual member in the USGIF Online Store
Please Note: Volunteer Representatives must enroll using a work email address, as this email address will be used to verify employment with the USGIF Organizational Member. Additionally, Volunteer Representatives DO NOT receive membership benefits.